May 24, 2019 at 11:49 pm #12419
Still trying to decide about tonight. I think if I go tonight I will go to Keller and tomorrow go to Root River Park. Anyone else thinking about tonight?
Copyright © 2023 | Rochester Astronomy Club | A 501(c)(3) non-profit organization